At Grup Eina Digital Ltd., we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We are concerned about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purpose of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR“) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI“), Grup Eina Digital Ltd., informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated ﬁle.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
Company: GRUP EINA DIGITAL, Ltd.
Address: C/ Italia 48, Nau 3 – 17600 Figueres – Girona (Spain)
Tax Number: B17789215
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND ITS PROCESSING
Below is indicated the personal data that we may process on our website and the legal basis of such data processing.
- Contact form. In order to manage this form, data such as your name and surname, email address and any other information you wish to enter in the message box will be processed.
- Commercial communications. In order to manage any commercial communication and/or newsletter subscription to our products and services, we shall need to treat your name and email.
- Work with us form. To manage this form, personal data, such as your name and surname, telephone number, email and curriculum vitae will be processed, as well as any other information that you wish to write in the message box.
- Cookies browsing information. In case you accept the installation of cookies when browsing our website, we may treat the following personal data such as IP address, and other non-personal data such as the agent user, date and time you have accessed our services, the internet browser you use and data on the operating system of the device. This information is further specified in our Cookies Policy.
- Forms of activities related to GRUP EINA DIGITAL, attendance at conferences, training sessions, exhibitions and fairs: In order to manage these forms, the minimum necessary data will be processed to comply with their management.
- Client Area Access: In order to manage the applications aimed at customers within the website, data such as usernames and passwords will be processed.
- EINATECH Data Sheet: In order to manage the repair of electronic units by GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd., data such as information about the contact person, name of the partner or associate, telephone number and VAT/ ID number, email, and any other information necessary to comply with the aforementioned purpose will be processed.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned data is:
- Consent of the data subject to the contract of services and products, for contact forms and other activities related to Grup Eina Digital Ltd., information requests or subscriptions to newsletters and processing of optional cookies accepted by the user.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The data processing for the above-mentioned purposes will be kept for the time necessary to fulﬁll the purpose of its collection as well as to comply with legal obligations arising from the data processing. Without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable law. For further information, please contact us at the following e-mail: email@example.com
6. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA
In some cases, only when necessary, Grup Eina Digital Ltd. will provide your data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers that Grup Eina Digital Ltd. relies on to provide auxiliary services for the processing of your data may have access to your data in accordance with the instructions given by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. and for the sole purpose of properly performing the contractual relationship that exists between Grup Eina Digital Ltd. and its providers.
Grup Eina Digital S.L works with the following providers:
|Providers||Purpose of the Treatment||Location|
|Amazon Web Services (AWS)||Data Hosting||Ireland / USA|
|OVH Hispano S.L||Data Hosting and domains||Spain|
|Acrelia / Mailchimp||Commercial communications||Spain / USA|
|Grup Eina Digital’s own mail managers||Sending of notifications, internal communications, resolution of doubts and queries or access to platforms, among others.||Spain|
|Google Suite||Use of their different applications with clients and potential clients||USA|
|TCIP Consulting (Internal manager Avaya)||Voice recording in Call Centre Service and EinaTech Service||Spain and European countries|
|Nacex / Correos Exprés, among others||Courier service in order to send the electronic units (EinaTech Service)||Spain|
|FUNDAE||Management of bonus training||Spain|
|OPEN PRINT||Certificate printing||Spain|
|GRUP EINA DIGITAL’s trainers||In-house trainers for performing on-site and online courses||Spain|
|BigBlueButton||Integrated web conference system that allows the recording of training sessions, webinars, etc.||Spain|
|Pridatect||The company that manages everything related to RGPD, LSSI and LOPD (Spanish Personal Data Protection Act)||Spain|
|IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry)||Provider for the official certificates and qualifications in the United Kingdom and Ireland||UK|
|GT motive and different manufacturers’ technical information websites||The software used to search technical content and carry out the management of failures, diagnostic and repair procedures, and maintenance operations, to clarify doubts and advise workshops according to the requests received through the Call Centre Service and the platform adserviceticketing.||Spain|
For more information regarding the suppliers that may access your personal data, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. endeavours to ensure the security of your personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public administrations or other parties, but only strictly necessary data for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
7. CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In general, data is stored within the EU. However, in the event that the processing of your data involves an international transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is committed to implementing the necessary security measures to ensure an adequate level of safeguarding of such transfers by means of data processor contracts and, where appropriate, will ensure that they offer an adequate level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because we have signed up to the European Commission’s model clauses. For more information about our service providers, please contact us at: email@example.com
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the basis of the GDPR you can request for:
- Right to information: you can request information about those personal data we have about you.
- Right to rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to request deletion and erasure of your data: you can request the prior blocking of the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: this is to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: in some circumstances, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making: you may request that decisions based solely on automated processing, including proﬁling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject not be made.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. Also, if you have a complaint about data processing, you can ﬁle a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data included, exonerating Grup Eina Digital Ltd., from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user undertakes to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form Grup Eina Digital Ltd., reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information to Grup Eina Digital Ltd. if the claimants are exonerated.
10. SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
GRUP EINA DIGITAL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and endeavours to install other additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to Grup Eina Digital.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Grup Eina Digital Ltd. control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.