In compliance with the duty of information contained in paragraph 2 of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this cookies clause aims to inform users clearly and accurately about the cookies used by the web domain www.grupeina.com owned by GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd.
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visits, such as language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. For this category of cookies, consent is not required:
– wpml_browser_redirect_test: Third-party cookies. Property: WordPress. Session cookie. It is used to establish the user session, depending on the selected language, to show the different sections of the website in the selected language and to communicate data such as messages sent through the contact form.
– moove_gdpr_popup and cookieyes-consent: Third-party cookies. Session cookies. These cookies are used to determine if the user has accepted or rejected cookies (Only established if the cookie banner is used).
– pll_language: Third-party cookies. Property: WordPress. Temporary, 6 hours. It is a WordPress plugin that allows the user to select the language and have it saved according to their preferences.
– NID: Third-party cookies. Property: Google. Temporary, 6 months. These cookies are used to remember the preferences of users and other information, such as the language, the number of results we want to display on each search results page, or whether we want the Google SafeSearch filter to be turned on or off.
– Player: Third-party cookies. Property: Vimeo. Temporary, 1 year. It saves user preferences when playing embedded Vimeo videos.
– CONSENT: Third-party cookies. Property: Youtube. Temporary, 2 years. It is used to detect if the users have accepted the category advertising cookies in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR compliance.
– Sync_active: Third-party cookies. Property: Vimeo. Permanent. It contains information about users’ preferences about the content of the videos. This allows the website to remember parameters such as volume or video quality.
– itsm, subld, uid, uid-2 y vtsm: Third-party cookies. Property: crystal-blocker. Temporary Cookies. These Cookies are necessary for the use of the website options and services.
Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website:
– VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Third-party cookies. Property: Youtube. Temporary, 6 months. Youtube sets this cookie to understand how YouTube videos are viewed on our site.
– YSC: Third-party cookies. Property: Youtube. Session Cookie. Youtube sets this cookie as part of Youtube’s integrated services on our website.
– 1P_JAR: Third-party cookies. Property: Google. Temporary, 15 days. A Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.
– uid: Third-party cookies. Property: api.crystal-blocker. Temporary cookie. It contains a unique identifier to identify a user.
– _Secure-3PAPISID / _Secure-3PSID and _Secure-3PSIDCC: Third-party cookies. Property: Google. Temporary, 2 years. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to the user and their interests.
Analytics and performance cookies: These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information in an anonymous manner:
– __cf_bm: Third-party cookies. Property: Vimeo. Temporary, 1 day. This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. It allows us to make valid reports on the use of your website.
– aka_debug: Third-party cookies. Property: Vimeo. Session Cookie. These cookies are used by Vimeo to track usage of its embedded video player.
– _ga: Third-party cookies. Property: Google Analytics. Temporary, 2 years. This cookie records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how a visitor uses a website.
– vuid: Third-party cookies. Property: Vimeo. Temporary, 1 year and 30 days. This cookie collects data about the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
|PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS
|● IP Address
● Date and time of the visit
● Usage Data
● Click on path
● Application updates
● Browser information
● Device information
● Visited pages
● Referrer URL
● Flash version
● Location information
● Purchase activity
● Widget interactions
The use of Google Analytics may transfer personal data outside the EU/EEA and, in particular, to third countries that do not have similar data protection rules as the European Union. If the data is transferred to the USA, there is a risk that the US authorities may process your data for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal recourse. Below is a list of countries to which data is transferred. This may be for different reasons, such as storage or processing.
- United States of America
Click here to deactivate the consent of these cookies by the Data Controller on all domains.
This information will be updated as the services offered on this website change.
How to modify cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd operational is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser, which sets the procedure for deletion. For more information, you can access the following websites:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.