1. Personal Data Controller
The controller of the personal data collected through this form is:
- Owner: GRUP EINA DIGITAL, Ltd. (hereinafter, “Grup Eina Digital Ltd.“)
- Registered Office: C/ Italia 48 nave 3, 17600, Figueres (Girona)
- VAT NUMBER: B17789215
- Commercial Registry: volume 2077, folio 178, sheet GI-24761 and inscription 1.
- Phone: 972 51 23 17
- Schedule: 08h – 13h / 15h – 18h
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you fill in the “STORE” section of the form, it will be the AD Distributor the one who will act as the Data Controller and GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. will act as the Data Administrator.
At GRUP EINA DIGITAL SL, we are determined to protect and respect your privacy. In this document we explain why we collect customer data and how we process it. Please read it carefully to know our position, our way of acting and our way of treating this data. All the information you provide us is confidential and will only be disclosed in the cases referred to in this document.
Pursuant to the Privacy Law, GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. is the entity responsible for collecting this information. If you have any questions about this policy or about your data privacy, you can contact GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. at the company address or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Type of Personal data we collect
- The name of your company or the Name and Surname if you are self-employed (freelance).
- Your name if you are the contact person or the name of the contact person specified by you (their authorisation will be required).
- The Tax ID-number of your company or your ID number if you are self-employed (freelance).
- The telephone number and address of your company or your personal address.
- Car make and model, license number or VIN.
- Any other data necessary to fulfil the described purpose will be processed.
Remember that the data you provide us must be adequate and relevant. In the event that the data you provide us is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, the user is responsible for any damage caused thereby. GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the services contracted by the client or any other contract that may have been signed, without prejudice to any pertinent actions that may be required by law.
3. Purpose of Data Collection
Below are indicated the personal data that can be processed on our website, as well as the legal basis that justifies this data processing.
3.1. To process client files for administrative procedures
We collect your data when you fill in the form that we send you by email once you ask us to make a budget for its later repair, in case that you accept it. These data are received by our administrative who will be in charge of opening or updating the client file that will be used to carry out:
- Work order opening
- Making budget
- Preparation of delivery note
- Making invoice
- Carrying out accounting procedures for the Tax Agency
- Return of the component once it has been repaired
All these actions are carried out through internal programs to which only administrative staff of GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. have access.
3.2. To send information about our products and services
We can use the email that you provided us with in this form to send you communications related to our courses and different services such as: EinaVTS, EinaContact, CampusEina, EinaTraining, among others.
3.3. For possible complaints, incidents or statistical purposes
Once this process is carried out, we keep the corresponding emails with the information you have provided us with for possible future complaints or incidents, as well as for statistical purposes.
4. Personal Data Legal Basis
The processing of registered users’ data is based on the following legal basis:
- Consent (Art. 6.1.a) RGPD):Provided by the user when filling in the
- Execution of the data protection contract (Art. 6.1.b) GDPR): When the data comes from the AD Distributor, they are treated according to the data protection contract between the parties.
5. Storage and Storage Period
On a general basis, the data is stored within the EU. However, in the event that the processing of your data requires an international transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), GRUP EINA DIGITAL SL undertakes to implement the necessary security measures to ensure an adequate level of for doing this transfers with data processor contracts to ensure that they offer an adequate level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because we have signed the model clauses of the European Commission. For more information about our service providers, contact us at the following email: email@example.com
The personal data processed shall be preserved for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from it. Without prejudice to the data storage, it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by the applicable legislation.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the storage period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
6. Call Recording
The calls made to the EINATECH department of GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. are monitored and recorded so that in the event of a claim or incident, the pertinent checks can be made, as well as with the aim to improve the service.
7. Recipients to whom we communicate your personal data
In some cases, only when necessary, GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. will provide your data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers that GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. has as provider of auxiliary services for the processing of your data may have access to them in accordance with the instructions indicated by GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. and with the sole purpose of correctly executing the contractual relationship that exists between GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. and its suppliers.
The personal data that we collect through the form is communicated to the different Departments of GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. for the administrative procedures of the service in order to guarantee its proper operation as well as for trade promotion purposes, including the processing of personal data of potential clients.
The suppliers we use for the operation of the website are:
- AD Distributor (if applicable, see the “STORE” section in the form)
- Business mails: Acrelia, Mailchimp.
- Messaging: Nacex, Correos Exprés
- Voice recording: TCIP Consulting
For more information regarding the suppliers that may access your personal data, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. seeks to ensure the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and makes sure that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
When the data is sent outside the European Economic Area, GRUP EINA DIGITAL Ltd. guarantees that it continues to be subject to the same controls. However, some countries have laws and policies that do not guarantee the same protection as the European Economic Area. When we send data outside the European Economic Area, we take all necessary and reasonable steps to ensure the privacy and security provided in this document.
In some cases, the law may require personal data to be disclosed to public administrations or other parties. Only strictly necessary data for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
8. Exercise of your rights and how you can exercise them
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the postal address or e-mail address indicated in clause 2.
On the basis of the GDPR you can request:
- Right to information: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right to rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to request deletion and erasure of your data: you can request the prior blocking of the deletion of personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: this is to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: in some circumstances, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making: you may request that decisions based solely on automated processing, including proﬁling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject not be made.
In some circumstances, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations or if you do not prove your identity.
If you have any complaints about the processing of your data, you can also make a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
9.Responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data included, exonerating Grup Eina Digital Ltd. from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user undertakes to provide the complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Grup Eina Digital Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy of any information not generated by itself and of unknown origin, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information to Grup Eina Digital Ltd. if the claimants are exonerated.
10.Security measures implemented to protect your personal data
GRUP EINA DIGITAL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and endeavours to install other supplementary technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to GRUP EINA DIGITAL.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, produced by causes not related to Grup Eina Digital Ltd., delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.