1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Their observance and compliance shall be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the above terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (“LSSI“), the identification data of the Website owner are provided below:
- Owner: GRUP EINA DIGITAL, Ltd. (hereinafter, “Grup Eina Digital Ltd.“)
- Registered Office: C/ Italia 48 nave 3, 17600, Figueres (Girona)
- VAT NUMBER: B17789215
- Commercial Registry: volume 2077, folio 178, sheet GI-24761 and inscription 1.
- Phone: (0034) 972 51 23 17
- E-mail: email@example.com
Likewise, we inform users about their rights and obligations in relation to the contents displayed through the Website, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from accessing the Website.
3. RULES FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
Any visitor shall be considered a “User” of the Website at the moment he/she accesses, browses and uses the Website.
The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- The veracity and accuracy of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. to access certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Grup Eina Digital Ltd. of any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or any other participation tool that, if any, may be available on the Website.
Access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Grup Eina Digital Ltd. and the User. Access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User.
The breach of any obligation by the User may entail the adoption by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
4. ACCESS AND BROWSE ON THE WEBSITE: RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the Website content; (ii) the absence of errors in said content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; and (vi) any damage or harm caused, to oneself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that Grup Eina Digital Ltd. establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
Nevertheless, Grup Eina Digital Ltd. declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the operation of the Website and to minimise system errors, both from a technical and legal and organisational point of view.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of third-party rights, he/she must immediately notify Grup Eina Digital Ltd. so the appropriate action must be taken.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. shall not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website coming from external sources and shall assume no responsibility for any hypothetical damage that might arise from the use of such information.
5. SSL CERTIFICATE (Secure Sockets Layer)
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and information security between Grup Eina Digital Ltd. and the user.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE to make secure connections. In this process, several parameters are established to make the connection securely and it is established using preestablished keys, encoding and decoding all the data sent until the connection is closed.
6. LINK POLICY
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
The User acknowledges and agrees that Grup Eina Digital Ltd. shall not be responsible for the availability of external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
The User acknowledges and agrees that Grup Eina Digital Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by the User as a result of the availability of such external websites or resources, or as a result of the credibility given to the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
On the other hand, the User who wants to insert links to the web portal of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. from their own websites must meet the following conditions:
- The link shall only link to the page, but shall not in any way reproduce it.
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, it is strictly prohibited to use any kind of frames that surround the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or along with content outside the portal, in such a way that produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users about the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation, it is used to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. or is done in any other manner that is prohibited by law;
- The site that makes the link shall contain no false or inaccurate statements about Grup Eina Digital Ltd. or about the quality of its services or about its partners, employees or customers.
- The website that establishes the link must comply with current legislation and may not provide or link to content that is illicit, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, that produces or may produce the false idea that Grup Eina Digital Ltd. endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. taking into account the content and general subject matter of the website where the link is established.
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Grup Eina Digital Ltd. does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes the link to the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. is the owner or, where applicable, has the corresponding licenses on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as all the content offered therein, including (including, without limitation) the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
References on this website to any registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. or third-party companies, contain a prohibition on their use without the consent of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, the access, browse or use of the Website and/or its contents grants the User any rights over distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the content of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to totally or partially modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorisation of Grup Eina Digital Ltd. or, where appropriate, of the holder of the corresponding rights.
If the User has knowledge of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal or against the law or that could imply an infraction of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify Grup Eina Digital Ltd. by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can take the appropriate action.
Likewise, should any User or third party consider that any of the contents of the Website owned by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. may violate their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they are kindly requested to send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and contact information of the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documentation that evidences your status as the owner of the rights supposedly infringed.
- Detailed account of the rights supposedly infringed by Grup Eina Digital Ltd. as well as their exact location within the Website.
- The claimant’s express statement asserting that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights supposedly infringed.
8. WEBSITE SUSPENSION
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, browse, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content, Services and/or use of services of the Website, with or without prior notice, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation for this reason.
9. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Grup Eina Digital Ltd. reserves the right to totally or partially modify the terms and conditions herein stipulated, publishing any change in the same manner in which they appear or through any type of communication addressed to the users.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Provided that the current regulations provide the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious issues that may arise from or be related to this Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute shall apply, and we will take it to the Courts and Tribunals of Girona.
Last updated: June 2022