Work with us
• Prospects, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential workshops and other trade factors in Ireland and UK.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations and organization of showcases by studying the type of sales channel. • Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of workshops.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops provided by the company, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to travel extensively within the region to meet customer needs, achieve sales and profitability targets and also to attend regional and national meetings.
• Outgoing and confident personality, able to effectively engage with customers across a range of settings including one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations, across all sectors in which we operate.
• Relevant sales and technical experience with diagnostic devices required.
• Full driver’s licence.
Rewards A basic salary plus target based commission and commitment to training & career development in a financially secure and expanding company.
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales: 3 years