If you are a proactive person, with initiative and experience in the workshop, able to face new challenges, and you wish to be part of a recognised team of technicians, we offer you the possibility to join us immediately, with an open-ended contract.
- Manage and analyse incoming requests from multi-make workshops, which can range from component location, type of lubricants, assembly and disassembly procedures, wiring diagrams… to breakdowns that can only be resolved by in-depth diagnosis.
- Send diagnostic and repair information and procedures and give advice to workshops as requested.
- Consult Grup Eina’s specific databases and manufacturers’ technical information portals to search for relevant information.
- Make daily and weekly activity reports.
- Be a qualified automotive mechanic or technician with at least 5 years of workshop experience.
- Be competent in vehicle systems, new integrated technologies, and diagnostic and repair procedures.
- Good customer service skills, both verbal and written, and be able to deal with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to concentrate and adopt an analytical, detail-oriented approach.
- Ability to make sound and logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism.
- High English level or a native speaker.
- Other languages such as French and Spanish will be highly appreciated.
- Type of contract: open-ended
- Schedule: from Monday to Friday 40 hours/week (split schedule)
- Workplace: Badalona (Barcelona)
- Salary: competitive salary depending on experience