Work with us
At GEI we are aware that betting on innovation means betting on incorporating talent and human quality into our team. That is why we will happy to know your profile. Besides, if you have any proposal, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Check the recruitment processes that we have opened, select the corresponding offer and apply for it by filling the form, attach your CV and a short biography.
Automotive Technical Advisor Offre
At Grup Eina International , we produce resources to assist in the professional development of the garage.
We offer our Technical Support , backed by a team of professionals with a vast experience in the motoring sector, to resolve failures covering the brands and models of the current market and at the forefront of the new technologies applied to cars .
Our Hands-on Training modules offer the garage: guidance, advice, help with diagnosis and technical consultancy in mechanics, electricity, electronics, climate control, access control and the interpretation of errors in control units, electronic brakes, car lighting, safety systems, suspension, transmission, steering or any other car related system.
Do you want to become part of our team of 8 technical advisors of Grup Eina International and provide all your experience, knowledge and professionalism to the Irish motoring sector?
The successful candidate will have:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic with a minimum 5-year experience with vast mechanics and electro-mechanics experience
- Have a proven track record in with diagnostics and modern vehicle electronics
- Experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing, engine overhaul, diagnostics and electronics
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, verbal and written with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Very good knowledge of systems with good PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be focused and detail oriented approach to work
- Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
Attractive terms will be offered to the successful candidate. For the successful applicant we are offering a secure, permanent position in our company, committed to growth and continuous development and training. If you are interested in this position and believe you can make a significant contribution to our business please forward your CV by email.