Work with us
At GEI we are aware that betting on innovation means betting on incorporating talent and human quality into our team. That is why we will happy to know your profile. Besides, if you have any proposal, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Check the recruitment processes that we have opened, select the corresponding offer and apply for it by filling the form, attach your CV and a short biography.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICAL ADVISOR OFFER
At Grup Eina International Ltd. we produce resources to assist in the professional development of the garage.
We offer a technical support helpline backed by a team of professionals with a vast experience in the motor industry. We help resolve faults/issues covering most brands and models of the current market and at the forefront of the new technologies applied to cars.
Would you like to become part of our team of technical advisors at Grup Eina International Ltd. to provide all your experience, knowledge and professionalism to the European motor sector?
THE MAIN RESPONSABILITIES:
- To receive incoming calls from independent garages.
- To send information and/or offer advice on relevant queries relating to everyday problems and procedures.
- Issues ranging from component locations, type of oil, timing belt procedures, wiring diagrams, etc. to in-depth diagnostic or technical problems.
- Using manufactures technical portals to search relevant information.
- Recording daily/weekly activity reports.
IDEALY THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic with a minimum 3-year experience with extensive mechanical and electrical experience.
- Have practical knowledge with diagnostics and modern vehicle electronics.
- Have good customer service skills, verbal and written with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization.
- Have excellent organizational and administration skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Have good PC skills including Microsoft Office, etc.
- Be focused and have a detail oriented approach to work.
- Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
Attractive terms will be offered to the successful candidate. For the successful applicant we are offering a secure, permanent position in our company, committed to growth and continuous development and training. If you are interested in this position and believe you can make a significant contribution to our business please forward your CV by e-mail.